Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Kathy Griffin (right) at the 2015 Television Critics Association’s Press Tour for the NBC Universal TV show announcements, interviews with cast and creators at The Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, CA on January 15, 2015 - Mingle Medi

Mingle Media TV

Mingle Media TV

Gregory Bates, Contributor

The actions of Kathy Griffin posing with a fake bloody head of Donald Trump left some angry and some entertained. Although the Alt Right have the right to be angry, I’ve noticed that they either don’t care, or have selective memory of when  many Republicans portrayed rude images of Obama after he won his election.

Ted Nugent, I am sure he doesn’t ring a bell due to his failed career as a musician, stated that Obama should be hanged and tried for treason. Furthermore, according to the Huffpost, he also stated how people should ride into the battlefield and chop off the Obama administration’s heads. These claims being made toward anyone is unacceptable, not to mention the President. Still, nothing happening to Ted Nugent. Ted may not be as well known as Kathy Griffin due to his failing career, but he is still a celebrity. The Alt Right were silent about the claims Ted made and let him get away with it. He wasn’t fired or put on blast, it just simply washed away in the back of the conservative’s small minds. The Alt Right tend to get mad at the left for speaking out of term and disrespecting Trump with rude images like Kathy Griffin did, but yet they must forgotten about the degrading images of Obama. I don’t think it rings a bell in the conservative’s mind. But, to refresh, there were pictures of people hanging puppets of Obama and they also had pictures of Obama with a rope around his neck with the title “Hang in there Obama.” No one from the Alt Right had spoken about or called out those types of people who did that to Obama but are quick to want to go after Kathy Griffin. The people on the Alt Right need to stop being hypocritical, check themselves and call out their own disrespectful bigot brothers and sisters before they try to check and call out others like Kathy Griffin.

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Hypocrisy of the Alt Right”

1. Paul Stephenson on July 17th, 2017 9:44 pm

This is a typical Liberal brainwashed article for justification of tit for tat ethics to use any lengths of slander to a President after a bitter and violent loss by Liberals and Murder incorporated Clintons.The justification for riots to stop a person speaking at Berkley and violent marches plus the really stupid act of standing in front of cars on Highways are just examples how stupid the left can get showing their true colours.Kathy Griffin is not only a clueless person living in a Holywood bubble she is also very disgusting and doing what she did shows what kind of person she and many Liberals are. Maybe while taking Liberal arts class and essential oil applications you should go to a coal mine and see what real people do to work for a living.Liberal demanding rich hard worked for money isn’t your so go pack your lunch box because there isn’t a Starbucks at every work site, flip your nose ring up into your snout and try contributing to society instead of taking from it.As for Kathy Griffin, I wouldn’t waste my time commenting on what should be done to her as it has zero value or productive conversation.

[Reply]

Emilija Torbešic Reply:

This is typical of a right-wing internet troll who needs to learn to use the space bar! More like the “alt-right” who really are white nationalists hate groups, are unable to retain any credibility with even the slightest bit of critical analysis. Before championing the cause of labour (I can use British spelling too) remember just who formed the Unions and who was busting them. Fossil Fuels are a dying industry, the real future opportunities are in renewables!
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-06/wind-and-solar-are-crushing-fossil-fuels?

Slandering Trump, really? Now the election of Trump was only possible through the large scale election fraud that was enabled by gutting the Voting Rights Act of 1965! In Shelby County v. Holder, the Supreme Court scaled back the centerpiece of the law, ruling that states with the longest histories of voting discrimination no longer needed to approve their voting changes with the federal government. Now we have a return of Jim Crow tactics in our elections giving the racist alt right new found credibility!
    http://www.essence.com/news/politics/voting-rights-act-changes-2016-election

[Reply]

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

Why are NFL Players Taking Knee?

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

Kendall and Kylie Need to Stick to What They Know: Lip Gloss

• Opinion

Please, don’t be that customer

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

How Useful Is Our TVF Degree?

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

Shut Up and Play Ball

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

Has the Presidency become a joke?

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

Why can’t I fail classes?

• Opinion

Sorry Kid, They Don’t Advertise That On the White House

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

Rhetoric or Right-Wing Revolution?

• Hypocrisy of the Alt Right

Opinion

Springing into Break

Hypocrisy of the Alt Right